- South Africa – Shipping Out
- South Africa – Our car is a ‘bloke magnet’
- South Africa – Big country, big vistas
- South Africa – Hallucinating Fairies
- Kenya – Cats in the Mara
- 10 ways to schmooooze a policeman
- South Africa – We’ve arrived in Cape Town!!!
- Namibia – Wonders will never cease…
- Namibia – Animal Theatre
- Namibia – Apple Moose
Author Archives: V & A
How sad… the end our adventure has arrived and we’ve drunk as much wine as we can in the last few weeks in the Cape Winelands. The Moving House is being shipped home (though not without some last minute protests). … Continue reading
Our car is a ‘bloke magnet’! At virtually every campsite someone will come up to us and start discussing the vehicle, its design, the shelving we’ve put in etc. Even the hex board lining our tailgate has been the subject … Continue reading
South Africa is a big country. And in this big country are some big vistas.
On our road trip through South Africa over the last few months, we’ve seen some quirky places and had some fun experiences.
Eight of us were lucky enough to gate-crash a friend’s mini-honeymoon in the Masai Mara. All organised, meals prepared, and we get driven around to see the game – complete luxury in contrast to our usual make-it-up-as-you-go-along approach, two-minute noodles … Continue reading