- South Africa – Shipping Out
- South Africa – Our car is a ‘bloke magnet’
- South Africa – Big country, big vistas
- South Africa – Hallucinating Fairies
- Kenya – Cats in the Mara
- 10 ways to schmooooze a policeman
- South Africa – We’ve arrived in Cape Town!!!
- Namibia – Wonders will never cease…
- Namibia – Animal Theatre
- Namibia – Apple Moose
Category Archives: Uganda
Things we’ve seen perfectly balanced on people’s heads as they walk along the road or have a conversation with a friend:
Uganda is an interesting place. Other than the gorillas (a very expensive tourist attraction), it doesn’t have another obvious iconic tourist attraction. Yet it has been one of our favourite countries to visit so far.