- South Africa – Shipping Out
- South Africa – Our car is a ‘bloke magnet’
- South Africa – Big country, big vistas
- South Africa – Hallucinating Fairies
- Kenya – Cats in the Mara
- 10 ways to schmooooze a policeman
- South Africa – We’ve arrived in Cape Town!!!
- Namibia – Wonders will never cease…
- Namibia – Animal Theatre
- Namibia – Apple Moose
Category Archives: South Africa
How sad… the end our adventure has arrived and we’ve drunk as much wine as we can in the last few weeks in the Cape Winelands. The Moving House is being shipped home (though not without some last minute protests). … Continue reading
Our car is a ‘bloke magnet’! At virtually every campsite someone will come up to us and start discussing the vehicle, its design, the shelving we’ve put in etc. Even the hex board lining our tailgate has been the subject … Continue reading
South Africa is a big country. And in this big country are some big vistas.
On our road trip through South Africa over the last few months, we’ve seen some quirky places and had some fun experiences.
London to Cape Town BA 0043: Boeing 747 – 11hrs 30 mins Moving House: Land Cruiser – 10 months 5 days