- South Africa – Shipping Out
- South Africa – Our car is a ‘bloke magnet’
- South Africa – Big country, big vistas
- South Africa – Hallucinating Fairies
- Kenya – Cats in the Mara
- 10 ways to schmooooze a policeman
- South Africa – We’ve arrived in Cape Town!!!
- Namibia – Wonders will never cease…
- Namibia – Animal Theatre
- Namibia – Apple Moose
Category Archives: Egypt
Egypt Due to various revolutions, our posts have been somewhat erratic. Still, it’s worth saying that in between dodging demonstrations and tear gas, we did actually get to see and do some interesting things in Egypt.
Al Kharga, Egypt A: I can’t seem to see the road you’re talking about on the map from Al Kharga to Aswan. V: Zoom in a bit further. It’s a feint line but it’s actually a major road.. It starts … Continue reading